Friday, October 23, 2009

Tired Friday

Oh my~ What a tired day.. As I had said, today 3 of my colleagues didn't come make every each of the bank miserable but we still can handle it much more over.. hehe.. And tonight our Chief Cashier, Mr Steven Yii will took them all out for dinner maybe at Taman Selera, Kampung Seberang a place where got lots of Malay food stalls and I love to eat ABC Special with 3 scoops ice cream on the top of the blended ice. COOL~ Especially you drink it at night, you'll easily get cold and your whole body will shaking although the weather is damn so HOT.. Little junior sleeps early tonight at 7:30pm cause according to my mum in law he didn't sleep this whole evening and he's playing hard everyday. That's why after having his medicine, I straightly take him to bed together with his favorite milk. Not to forget, tomorrow my hubby will be back and of course as wife, I need to fetch him from Sibu airport in the evening cause his flight will arrive at 3:30pm. He's now in Kuala Lumpur staying for a night and maybe now he's doing a little shopping. Guess what will he buy during his day.. Well, tomorrow we (my mum, 2 brothers and little junior) will go to Sibu, fetch hubby first then SHOPPING.. Kaka.. Love it very much.. Till then..


No comments: