Monday, October 26, 2009

9 months Check Up

Little Junior had his 9 months check up today. I was just thinking that I was pregnant with little junior for 9 months and now he has been alive for 9 months. I'm not sure which one seemed longer. My pregnancy went by so fast but I think these last nine months have been LIGHTENING fast!
I know.. Is probably late now and I myself also don't know why our appointment is so so late. He suppose to have injection today but unluckily he still got fever and had taken his medicine and antibiotic so nurse advice to come again next week on 2/11 or 9/11. Hopefully at that time he's recovering. But still he needs to examine his whole body.
  • His weight is 8.9kgs
  • He is 74cm long (nurse said he had 1years old height)
    Hopefully he still can grow
  • His head measurement is 48cm

No comments: