Monday, October 5, 2009

Suicide

Of course is not me who wants to commit suicide.. I have a great hubby and precious little baby. How come I ever want to suicide?? Is the BIRD~!! Oh well, here is the story. After I finish my work, I drove my mum home together with my little brother. On the way home suddenly a bird flew by and knock at my car. BANG~ (quite aloud sound and scared us all) I think IT wants to commit suicide.. Ha.. But when I drove back I don't see the bird lying on the ground. So I'm still wondering whether is dead or not.. Whatever.. By then I immediately called my colleague, Nancy right after the incident happen to buy TOTO (nearly at 7:15pm) cause is really seldom like this thing happen, isn't it? but too bad is not open on Monday. If TOTO do open, the times also can't make it too cause is close at 7pm. So maybe is not my luck today. By the way, I don't trust in that too (just having fun). I just know that I'll spend my own money on what I had earned and not what I'm win from the TOTO or whatsoever that can make your all dreams come true. Really.. but stop dreaming. Be what you are.. Work hard and sure you'll get what you want..


No comments: