Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October

I love October. This is the month with lots of fruits. You can have our popular smelly King Of Fruit, Durian, our red juicy Rambutan, our Longan, and lots more. You can have it anywhere at anytime and the price is reasonable, sometimes very cheap because this fruits produce a lot at one time that people make many demand on it. Unlike me, I can have all this fruit for FREE because ever since I get married I move to my hubby's home that's far away from town and here can plant lots of fruits and vegetables. That's why I can have all this for FREE. Hehe.. Nice, isn't it?? Well, is nice to eat but you need to control yourself because this fruits will get you addicted and feel that still not enough if you try one or two. You won't get bored on it but after you had it, you better drink lots of water+salt because all this fruits are very sweet until your whole body will get hot easily. By then you'll easily get sick or headache. So BEWARE and ENJOY the fruits of the month~!!



No comments: