Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Body Check Up

Tonight I brought my little junior to see my panel doctor, Doctor Sim to check his temperature whether he got dengue or not cause everyday he got fever and this fever had with him around 4 days. I thought is a matter of teething but I'm not so sure what kind of sickness did he have cause nowadays many kind of sickness had been found just by this year. Really scary~ First is Influenza A(H1N1), then come to dengue and now chikungunya. Small children especially our little ones can't even tell you how does he feel but just struggling and suffering for help. All this sickness mostly detected to the small children. So when the doctor check everything (ear, mouth, body) and finally the result is OUT. He said just a FEVER but he still need to have urine test to double confirm. Oh well, really GLAD to hear that. By then my lovely nurse, Christina give me THIS. Erm.. I'll upload THIS picture ASAP. Is kind a milk formula that easy to carry especially out for traveling and is COOL. I never see or hear about it but according to her, THIS has been use mostly at the big country and not like here. Haha.. but for me, I think is too small and too little (50ml) for my little junior to drink but is easy to take. No need to add water, just shake well before drink and attach the nipple and ring on the top of the bottle and drink. So easy.. Luckily my little junior drink this kind of milk (Isomil Advance). Lovely her gave me 20 bottles of it for FREE. So nice of her. I'm really appreciate it. REALLY.. Thanks a lot..




No comments: