Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just me and Little Junior

Oh well, today hubby is going to travel a lot. Early at 6am, he needs to take bus from our town to the Sibu airport that took around 11/2hour. He's taking Air Asia flight at 9:20am and this journey need to take around 2hours to arrive LCC Terminal, Kuala Lumpur. After that, he needs to take a bus again to Pudu Raya, Kuala Lumpur (that took around one hour) to switch his bus and continue again his journey to Johor Bahru (that took around 5hours) cause he wants to go to Singapore to visit grandma and aunties. What a long journey from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. He suppose go to Port Dickson on Monday to attend government courses for around 6 days but he change his flight earlier to Sunday cause he wants to go to Singapore. Really a last minute decision. At first, hubby wants to take flight but the fare is too far expensive than he expected (because when he makes decision to Singapore, the times flew pretty fast and is getting closer and closer) so he prefers traveling by bus to Singapore that only charge him below RM100. Is a tiring journey.. So is time for me and little junior to have a really really close relationship. Mum and son time.. Ha.. I'm pretty sure that I can handle this toddler very well and I'm going to stay overnight at my mum's place whole week until hubby's coming back. Yesss..
We (mum, little junior and me) do lots of shopping and of course our great shopping place is Ngiukee. Mum bought lots of shirts for my two little brothers and of course I bought 3 sets of shirts for my sweet little junior. I got snap the picture using my handphone but I left my memory card reader at my hubby's house. So I'll upload as soon as I get it.

Pyjamas

Light green pyjamas

Sport Shirts


2 comments:

PineappleTown said...

My Dear,

I'm already arrive Singapore at 9:30pm... Tired the journey... Want Go sleep liao.. Good Night...

PineappleTown said...

Miss you both a lot....