Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dengue

Oh my~ my dear younger brother had admitted in the hospital this evening. I just knew it right after I finish my work at 5:30pm. Luckily my grandpa (Ngu) can fetch my mum and my two little brother to the hospital. Well, my mum is the first person who feel unwell (muscle pain on her right hand and left leg, a little fever) since last week, suspected dengue but after two to three days is my two little brother suffering from fever and body pain. By today my mum saw my younger brother did not have any appetite to eat and tired (sleeping) for whole morning, even want to vomit as well. So my grandpa fetch all of them to the general hospital but doctor recommend them to visit the poly clinic first to check the blood. Both my mum and my youngest brother is recovering and in good condition but unluckily my younger brother didn't pass cause his blood is dropping and doctor suggested him to admitted to the hospital asap. So my grandpa fetch my mum and younger brother to the general hospital straight away and now he's admitted in the hospital. Please pray for my younger brother so that he can recover soon. And guys, BEWARE of the mosquitoes and keep your surrounding clean especially your house. At here I need to share with you all the sign and symptoms of the dengue.

The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for Dengue fever includes the 21 symptoms listed below:
Dengue fever is an infectious disease carried by mosquitoes and caused by any of four related dengue viruses. This disease used to be called break-bone fever because it sometimes causes severe joint and muscle pain. Health experts have known about dengue fever for more than 200 years. (Source: excerpt from Dengue Fever: NIAID)



No comments: