Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You're Invited

Guess what.. I'm invited.. We're invited.. All of us are invited.. To attend our bank family dinner. At where?? Well, well, well.. You can see the invitation card below.. Thanks to my dearly friend, Ms Canny Ling for helping me to do this beautiful cute invitation cards for every one of us. So sweet of her.. I really appreciated it very much and for the pay back, I'm going to treat her some food. Want to know what?? Well, she'll know it this coming on 13th of December. Haha.. That's right, same place same time same food same people. Hope she won't mind it. Ok~

What for our meal?? I had book our table that cost RM430 for a table excludes soft drinks, miscellaneous charges & 5% government tax. The menu are :
  1. Spring court hot & cold salad prawns combination dishes
  2. Shark's fin soup with dry scallops & crab meat
  3. Double flavor roasted duck with apple
  4. Double flavor cod fish
  5. Slice abalone with braised sea cucumber golden mushroom & stewed asparagus
  6. Special combination prawns balls with butter
  7. Fried chicken with jelly fish
  8. Ice cream with sea coconut & sago (Desert)
So how does it sound?? Yummy, right?? All the special name and the good combination really make people hungry. Even when I wrote it, I felt like I wanna eat it right now. Ha.. I'm very excited and can't wait until then. Now counting days and is just 20 days to go. Hear from me soon.


No comments: