Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sick

Gosh~ LJ is sick badly today. He don't want neither milk or water. He prefer crying and sleeping a lot and that really make me headache cause I don't even know what he needs or happen to him and he can't even talk or share his situation right now. He just express to me that he's very very sick, moody, tired and pain at his throat. His sound change cause of vomiting a lot even though he didn't took anything and defecate too.
So we straightly took him to see my panel doctor, Doc Sim to seek his advice. After doctor examine his entire body and weight he confirm that he's hydrated a lot and he needs a lot of attention right now. Doctor gave us 2 kind of medicine which is to avoid vomit and defecate. But later than that he got high fever after 2 hours. So I put him the cool kid on his forehead to make sure his high temperature can reduce and 4ml fever medicine first for every 4hours. Luckily he still can manage to drink some medicine. If not.. I don't know what will happen. After that I just put him another 2 medicine that we had bought. Hopefully his sickness can reduce by tomorrow.
I'm so sad to see his condition right now, even I cried(seeing him with no smile on his face) cause I can't help him and he just like dying at there seeking for help but I still need to look after him, monitor him and make sure he don't have high fever (the most important), no vomit and no defecate. Sound easy but when you do it, you'll know how tired to become mother at this time. Luckily hubby can spend more time with him and help me to monitor his condition. Thanks a lot to him and love him so much...
Oh well, hear from me tomorrow or other day. My day will be busy..


No comments: