Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ladies Night~

Wuh~ I think I'm drunk.. A little, maybe.. Oh well, tonight we put our hands together to do a small gathering night just for girls, my girls colleague. Is good to do this a little bit like having a great moment together, chit chat, relax and WINE?? Did I mention WINE?? Yeap~ I suppose to bring my own Martell to enjoy together but.. but.. but.. not I don't want to share with you guys, just.. just.. Oh My.. I bring a wrong wine.. Hahaha.. Really funny at that time, cause I did promise to bring but I bring the wrong wine. That really not make sense for me at that time and I felt very shame with it. Did you know what did I bring? I brought Tang Long Imperial Medical Herbal for the maternity used. NO~ The girls laugh at me and said we want to hang out with wine and not with.. Ha.. But the bottle really look a like with the wine, right? Haih~ I think tomorrow will be a big laughter at our bank. Luckily my sweet Agnes did bring her Martell Gurdon Blue. We mix it with Sprite and the taste really like Shandy. Nice~ And thanks to Agnes and Phoebe again who treat us meal. We enjoyed every each moment very much and I think we should do this couple times again to make our relationship even better. Hehe..


No comments: