Monday, November 2, 2009

Tired Day

Today I need to bring our little junior to have injection at government clinic. He acts good today and luckily my mum in law bring him to there cause I'm too busy with the attendance of the auditor and of course I did arrive at the clinic to see his condition. My mum in law said he just scream and cried a while but then he back to normal. Bless him.. But poor Christina, our little cousin, is damn sick. When I saw her (hubby take her in his arm), her whole entire body is hot and red. She got bad fever and flu. By then, we straightly took her to see doctor but at this noon time, nearly all the clinic is closed for lunch break. Luckily my panel doctor, Doc Law didn't close but with high large queue. Oh my.. When I enter his clinic, really can't imagine how full house it is. I went to register first and inform nurse when I should be back. Nurse said it's going to take maybe 1-2 hours and I said NO NO NO.. Christina can't wait any longer cause she really really sick until she even can't stand by her own. I scared that she got chikungunya or dengue cause nowadays many people infected this kind of sickness so I told nurse that my Christina maybe suspected dengue and she just 2 years old. 2YEARS OLD my GOD SAKE.. When nurse heard it, she immediately ask me to get her and check her. Thank God..
When doctor check her, he said she got high fever and pain on entire body but still she can't have blood test cause it happen on the 1st day so the blood will be normal when the result is out. So no point on getting blood test. But she still need to have lots of attention and make sure she don't have fever. When arrive home, she don't have appetite to eat or drink even medicine. She just keep on crying and crying. That's she wants. Pity her.. She is suffering and no one knows. And she's too small to be like that. Anyone out there, Please pray for her.. She really needs your prayer and support. Hopefully these few days she will recover soon.


No comments: