Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back to Work

The times flew very fast. Today is a new month, my favorite month and also the last month for this year 2009, December. Holy Crab.. And am going to celebrate LJ's first Christmas this coming 25th. Well, well, well, today I'm back to work as usual. Although I'm not so well enough but I rather go to work than staying at home doing nothing cause I feel that going back to work make me more energized. So I choose to work..
First thing I do when I arrive at my work place is straightly go to toilet. Yeap~ You're right. Defecate again.. Ha.. But I'm still OK. Then here come the story, they said yesterday they encounter so many customers that making them feel so so so BUSY and pack with people at the banking hall. WOW~ cause we didn't work for 3 days. That's why.. Some people want to do their account, some are sort of $$, some want to pay bills, some want to pay car or anything.. until Phoebe who didn't open the front line counter needs to do her job as the clerk. Blessed her.. Thanks to her where she needs to relief my job since I'm gone.
Back to my work, I still feel dizzy and I feel that my stomach still fighting inside (you know what I mean). So this morning I don't talk so much not like as usual (very talkative). And I still can manage my job very well. Until this evening I feel more energized to talk and work. I'M BACK FROM WHO I AM.. Haha..

AdiĆ³s~


No comments: