Friday, December 11, 2009

Annual Leave

Today I took my annual leave for a day to company my precious LJ. This morning we went to Public Bank to cancel my credit card cause starting from next year there will be going to charge card service tax RM50 per card.

What is your First reaction when the Government had in its Budget 2010 proposals announced a RM50 service tax on each principal Credit Card, charge cards, including free cards and RM25 for supplementary cards by January next year?

Will you to pay the RM50 service tax on principal Credit Cards?

Will the Credit Cards companies(banks) absorbed them?

I have many friends cancelled the Credit Cards immediately after the Government announcement. If you want to know more about charge card service tax, go here for your answer.

After that we went to my mom's house and guess what is LJ doing??

Standing still..

Watching TV

With his milk bottle




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ivy,

Is it true?I mean the credit card service tax?I heard about it before but never thought that government is really going to charge us.I had 2 cards here..which mean RM100..damn IT!!

Ivy said...

yeap~ after the budget 2010 announce there will be a charge card service tax of RM50 per card.principal card cost rm50 n supplementary card is rm25. is not pay to the bank. is pay to the government tax. so every each of them those who had card will be charged.