Friday, December 18, 2009

Public Holiday

Today is our public holiday celebrating Al-Muharram for Malays. Muharram Al-Haram is one of the four months of Islamic Lunar Calendar declared sacred by Allah (SWT) in the Glorious Qur'an. The other three months of Islamic Lunar Calendar are Rajab al-Murajab, Dhu al-Qa'dah and Dhu al-Hijjah. Each year (at the advent of Moharram) Islam turns over a new leaf. If you want to know more about the Al-Muharram you can see at here.
LJ had a shot today at my panel doctor. Is an antibody shot to prevent sickness. He didn't shed a tear. He has never once cried during shots, even as a newborn! I'm so proud of him even doctor also feel weird why he didn't cry but he just scream for a while. I was so relieved that it was a great visit for him.
After that we went home and LJ slept 4 hours afternoon nap straight from 12noon until 4pm. I'm really glad that he slept so well and me myself also slept for 4 hours cause last night I put my eyes in front of my laptop until 1am. That's why I'm damn tired and luckily LJ can sleeps so long too. Blessed him~ Tomorrow I'm going to change my hair style. So hear from me tomorrow.





No comments: