Saturday, September 19, 2009

Little Junior's 1st time

1. Today is a windy and rainy day. I took my little junior to his grandma's shop in the afternoon after having our lunch. Also bring along his walker cause I can't look after him for quite a long time. So I wear him his new shoes, named Baby Kiko. I love the color of it, Brown. So lovely.. This is his 1st time wearing his shoes and still wondering what THING on his foot..
2. We went to Sugarbun having deserts and this is his 1st time also sitting at the baby chair. He's adorable, didn't he? I snap some picture for you all to share of. Luckily I did bring his biscuit, if not he won't sit any longer in there.
3. Later then that we went to his grandma's shop. He loves to see cats especially the multi color cat. He'll chase them until when the CATS saw him, they will absolutely RUN AWAY.. really scared of him. haha~
4. We have our dinner at Hua Hua Restaurant with my Ngu's family and "Ngie Dui Gong+Ngie Dui Ma". We eat steamboat.. Wah~ Yummy.. cause this restaurant is popular in this steamboat.



No comments: