Friday, September 18, 2009

Going back home

At first I would like to thank all my friends especially my both parents who really care and take good care of me. I really appreciated it. My sickness slowly recovering now at least I don’t have fever anymore. Thank GOD~!! And now I’m going back home but still need to stay away from my little junior. I just can see him from a far distance but is better than nothing right. I missed him since yesterday until now. Glad to see him that he’s fine. When he saw me, he just smile and laugh at me. His smile really make me more comfortable and I need to work hard to kill all the GERMS and VIRUS inside me so that I can hug and kiss him. Hehe~
Well, Well, Well, we got 4 days long holiday celebrating Hari Raya. Still wondering how are we going to celebrate it. Suppose we plan to drive to Brunei tomorrow, visiting Sultan ‘s open house on the 2nd day of Hari Raya but because of my sickness make our schedule canceled. Never mind.. We’ll plan it maybe next year bringing along our little junior.
Hmm.. I think that’s all from me today. Need to get more rest. Good night to you all and have a nice dream. Tata~

No comments: