Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally..

Praise The Lord~ Finally I had my 'things' back. Well, at first I should be thankful to my customer but after I think think and think, I feel that customer must do something that should do. No need to be instruct right? But also really need to thank him cause he really do what he PROMISE.. If not I'm in damn bad luck. Hehe~ Oh well, I have a lovely day today (still thinking about settle off my case) but really tired working on the 1st day. You know, feeling moody.
Tomorrow our colleague, Sendi will be back to work after she done her operation, take lots of rest at home and we did called her to ask for her situation weather she's fine or healthy or good or whatever to start to report duty or not. Pity her~ Why? Did I mention that she done her operation? Yeah~ but the operation didn't work. I mean after they operate they realized that her appendix is blooding and can't take it out at that time cause she'll in deep danger. So she needs to keep it AGAIN until maybe after 2months or whichever months.. That's mean the operation is useless.. Pity her.. Really HURT A LOT after operate and without that 'THINGS' coming out. She still suffer for the appendix. Please pray for her.. She still needs your all prayer so that she can FIGHT against the appendix. Bless her~


No comments: