Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm Sick

Today I'm damn sick and feel unwell.. Early in the morning I've got bad flu, then come cough and sore throut. At first I thought is just a small case. So I took medicine early in the morning before breakfast making me feel very tired and sleepy. But I still need to work, so after taking my breakfast I went to bank to report my duty. By then I feel sleepy and take a rest for a while. Suddenly one of my colleague also feel unwell. She went to see our panel doctor, Doc Sim and suspected got appendix at her liver or somewhere at stomach and requested her to go to Government Hospital straight away cause scared something bad happen. She just finish doing her operation. Please pray for my colleague, Sendi Ak Manggie. Your prayer will help her a lot. All my colleagues ask me to see doctor but I don't cause I feel that I still can work until working hour. Well, I just finish seeing my panel doctor and he said that I'm suspected had a light Influenza that make me feel like Oh My God.. Am I? Ngai lor.. So doctor ask me to take lots of rest at home and help me to apply sick leave for tomorrow. And now I'm taking a rest at my mother's house cause I afraid I'll affected to my little junior and my hubby. So I better quarantine at my mother's house and now I better take a lot of rest at my mother's home. Tata~!!


As you can see my sweat coming out from my hand after having sauna

No comments: