Thursday, September 10, 2009

I , J , K

At first I would like to introduce my beloved family.. My one and the only husband so called James Lau and our little junior named Karson. There is got a reason why we named him that start with 'K'.Many newly parents always named their first child that start with alphabet 'A' but is not gonna happen to us. Oh well, where should I start.. Hmm.. Ok~
First of all, we all born in the month of January but different days and years. I born on 8th and my husband born on 9th with different year. Just 1 year differ but our little ones born on 23rd this year that make us think of our names. It should be start with my name at first that start with 'I' (IVY) and comes with 'J' (JAMES) then we start to think of 'K' to our dearest ones. Isn't it concidence? That's why we named him Karson.



No comments: