Thursday, January 7, 2010

My New Dress

This dress is especially bought from Everwin Fashion House just cost RM28++ for my bank's annual dinner year 2009 tomorrow. I love the fabric, the color and the combination. Is just like linen or silk that soft to touch and is easy to wear also. At first I don't like the milky color on me cause it makes me look fat but when I wore it, I love the outfit of myself and to tell you the truth I'm in love with it. By the way, tomorrow is my BIG DAY also. All the good ceremony end up with this day, my special day, 8th of January (meaning this year many people are going to celebrate my birthday with me at the dinner, hehe..) and the day after tomorrow is another BIG DAY of my hubby, 9th of January. Although our difference just a day but also a year. Hehe.. meaning I'm 1 year younger than him. So coincidence. We gonna stay overnight in RH Hotel, Sibu after finish attending my annual dinner tomorrow at the same place together with our precious LJ and going to celebrate our birthday. Watch out for more updates tomorrow dinner. Will have so much fun joining together with Sibu bank's staff. Love to see old friends.



No comments: