Friday, January 8, 2010

My BIG DAY

Today is my BIG DAY of my life and also getting older again. Time flew so fast and now I'm 24 years old. Many of my friends, facebook's friends and colleagues wish me Happy Birthday and am so happy with it cause no matter how far my friends is they still not forgetting my this little friend. Haha.. Today I'm still working and tonight we'll going to attend my bank's Annual Dinner Y2009 in RH Hotel, Sibu so we are going to stay overnight at the same hotel too to celebrate my hubby (9th of January) and my birthday together with LJ.


Our annual dinner ended up until 12midnight. The programme is as follows:
  • 6:30pm Arrival of Staffs
  • 7:00pm Arrival of Invited Guests
  • 7:05pm Introducing MC of the Night - Mr Wong S.S. & Ms Lina Chieng
  • 7:10pm Speech by Mr. Michael Lor - Our Group CEO
  • 7:30pm Presentation of Souvenirs to Invited Guests
  • 7:40pm Welcoming Hawaiian Dance - Banana Boat
  • Ngajat Dance
  • Singing Performance by Mr Johnny Kong John Ni & James Anyang
  • 8:30pm Table lucky draw
  • 9:00pm Slide Presentation by Mr Albert Teng
  • 9:15pm Presentation of Appreciation Award to 3 retirees
  • Mdm Chua, Mdm Sim Mee King and Puan Norkiah
  • 9:30pm Karaoke Session
  • 10pm Lucky Draw - 18 Draws
  • 10:15pm Karaoke session
  • 10:30pm Mr & Ms Aloha Competition
  • 11:30pm Lucky Draw - 3 Grand Prizes
  • 12pm Good night


No comments: