Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Visit To Ngu's Rabbit Farm































































Today we went to the Ngu's Rabbit Farm at HarLem Road near Jakar. The weather is good and is every each of them their first time been there watching the cutest animal in this world called 'RABBIT'. We arrived there nearly 9:30 am and greeted by the owner of the farm named Mdm Ngu. She feeds nearly 800 rabbits in that farm and she do sells or import to other places for the customers who enjoy having rabbit meat. Oh My~ If I'm at that place, I don't dare to eat it cause it's too cute and friendly. Why got such people who dare to eat rabbit meat? But most of the people said rabbit meat is so damn good to us, so that's why the love or enjoy to eat rabbit meat. 
I'm so happy that I can hold the small rabbit on my hands and I really felt that I want to feed them too. Is too cute and the fur is so soft to touch. Luv it Luv it Luv it... But Mdm Ngu said that little rabbit can't be sell cause is still young and needs milk to drink. So what can I do... I just can stare at them and took some picture with it. 
We took some group photo with Mdm Ngu and the heaviest rabbit in that farm that reach almost 8kgs. Wao~ But before we went home, we gave some appreciation gift to Mdm Ngu who can let us visited her farm. Really enjoyed our time at there.

No comments: