Friday, March 5, 2010

Packing, Packing, Packing...

Yesssss~ Tomorrow we'll going to Kuala Lumpur and stay 3 days 2 nights at Hotel Capitol. Niceeee... So tonight I'm busy doing some packing, shopping and of course I had my list first so that everything that I want had with us all the way round and nothing is missing especially medicine for adults and children cause I can get it for free from my panel doctor. Hehe... Goodie~ Then LJ's shirts n pants, pampers (of course), and the most important is MILK... After we packed we realized that we just need 2 luggage only for three of us. Wao~ You know why?? Cause hubby just bought 15kgs luggage for all of us. You think leh... Enough or not?? But never mind... We (Hubby n I) don't take much clothes with us cause at that time we can wash it in the hotel. Yeap~ That is what in our thought. So hopefully this entire journey is smooth and well. Pray for us ok... Love you all...


No comments: