Saturday, February 6, 2010

Safety belt

LJ loves to sit in front of the car seat. Normally he is occupied by me sitting on my leg but now he's learning to sit by his own. He enjoys it very much so we try to put the safety belt on him, see whether he likes it or not. When hubby going to fetch me from town, he lets him sit in front with safety belt on and he been so good sitting there all way long with the tissue box and bottle. Haha.. When I saw him I immediately snap some pictures of him cause he never been so good boy sitting at there by his own with no sound. But when he saw me sitting at the back, he's non stop moving here and there sneaking around to find me. Ha.. We went for short shopping to buy some CNY stuffs such as decors, biscuits, cakes, and everything.. Well, CNY just around the corner. Is getting nearer and nearer and am so excited about it. Is LJ second's CNY cause since he delivered just 3days to go for his 1st CNY.. That's why..

Look at his face.. feeling innocence.. haha



No comments: