Monday, February 15, 2010

2nd Night of CNY...

We continue again our journey to our dinner at Foo Chow Restaurant treat by our grandparents. Cause for sure senior peoples love gathering and this really sounds good. I love this feeling cause all my aunties are from the outstation, so is a good opportunity for all of us to gather round in a small house with lots of parents, children, grand children and now great grand children. Oh my.. Is countless.. Tonight dinner had been booked for 5 tables meaning got 50 peoples for the gathering. WOW~ I'm very excited to see our family group photo. Will be very precious.. Hehe.. After our dinner we went to our grandpa's house to drop my grandma and the maid to their house cause we'll continue our visiting to the grandpa's side family. When we drop them to the house, got a pack of lion dance people at the opposite of our house. So grandpa invited them to have a lion dance at our side here.

No comments: